- 80 g parmesan cheese cubed (1cm)
- 1 Springonion, Green part only
- 30 g olive oil, Garlic infused
- 1 celery stick
- 1 carrot
- 1 Large handful Baby Spinach Leaves, (optional)
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 400 g Tin whole tomatoes
- 150 g Liquid Chicken Stock, (pref homemade)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 200 g pasta (egg fettuccine), Gluten free if needed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add parmesan to bowl and grate 8 sec, speed 9. Set aside. Rinse and dry bowl
- Add springonion to bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 7. Add oil and saute 3min, 100 deg, speed 1.
- Add carrot and celery and chop 4 sec, speed 6. If using spinach add and chop 4 sec, speed 4. Cook for 3min, 100 deg, speed 1.
- Add TM stock, chicken stock and tomatoes. Insert steam basket into bowl and then add mince. Cook 15min, Varoma, speed 1.
- Break mince up slightly with spatula, then tip mince from basket into bowl. Add tomato paste. Cook 10min, 100 deg speed 1.
- Add pasta and use spatula to push into sauce as much as possible. Cook 10 min, 100 deg,
- Serve with reserved parmesan sprinkled on top.
I use the dry egg pasta fettuccine that comes in "birds nests" from the supermarket. I also use homemade chicken stock/broth for extra nutritional benefits but you could use commercial chicken stock (salt reduced),massels i has no onion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- FODMAP Beef Chow Mein
- FODMAP All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce
- FODMAP Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- FODMAP Simple Vanilla Cupcake
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes
- FODMAP Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup
- FODMAP Potato and Bacon Soup
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤