- 130 g carrot, Roughly chopped
- 200 g zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 150 g onion, Halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 40 g oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 2 tablespoon dried italian herbs
- 2 tablespoon Dried spaghetti bolognese herb
- 400 g Diced tin Tomato
- 200 g tomato passata
- 400 g tomato soup
- 500 g mince
- 200 g Diced bacon
- 1 tsp pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add carrot, zucchini, onion, garlic to and chop 4 sec, sp7.
2. Scrape down sides of
3. Add herbs, oil and sauté 2 min, 100 deg, sp 1
4. Add stock, diced tomatoes, tin soup, Passata, pepper to
5. Insert simmering basket and add mince and diced bacon.
6. Cook 25 min,100 deg, sp 2
7. Lift out basket, Use spatula to break up mince and bacon and then place mince into sauce.
8. Cook for a further 3 min, 100 deg,
9. Serve with pasta and top with cheese and Parmesan cheese.
For the pasta I use the Cookidoo boiled pasta recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo