- 15 g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes, Or to taste
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Small capers, Rinsed
- 185 g tuna in brine, Drained
- 40 g frozen peas, Thawed
- 2 sprigs parsley
- pepper, To taste
- 1 zucchini, Sliced
- 250 g SlimPasta Spaghetti
1. Place garlic in bowl and chop for 3 sec/sp5.
2. Add oil, salt, chilli and oregano to TM bowl, and sauté for 3 min/Varoma/sp 1.
3. Add tomatoes, capers, zucchini slices and tuna, and cook 15mins/80C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp 1, or until zucchini is softened. Add peas and parsley in last few mins of cooking.
4. Rinse pasta well, and stand in a bowl of hot water for a few mins. Drain, then toss with the sauce.
Accessories you need
Serve with parsley garnish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder