THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams cubed butternut pumpkin
- 150 grams cubed sweat potato
- 300 grams Chicken fillets
- 60-80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams olive oil
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams dry white wine
- 750 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoon Veg Stock Concentrate
1. Steam chicken, pumpkin and sweet potato untill just cooked through. in varoma then set aside in thermoserver.
2. Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl and grate, 5 seconds, sp 9. Reserve in a small bowl.
3. Add onion and garlic to bowl chop, 3 seconds, sp 5. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Add olive oil and butter, saute 3 mins, 120 degrees, sp 1.
5. Insert butterfly, add rice and combine. 1 min, 120 deg, MC off, 1.5
6. Add white wine. 2 mins, varoma, MC off sp 1.5.
7. Add water, stock and cook, 20 mins, varoma, sp 1. Use basket on top of bowl in stead of MC.
8. Add to thermoserver, stir in reserved grated cheese, chicken, sweet potato & pumpkin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins