THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams cubed butternut pumpkin
- 150 grams cubed sweat potato
- 300 grams Chicken fillets
- 60-80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams olive oil
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams dry white wine
- 750 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoon Veg Stock Concentrate
1. Steam chicken, pumpkin and sweet potato untill just cooked through. in varoma then set aside in thermoserver.
2. Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl and grate, 5 seconds, sp 9. Reserve in a small bowl.
3. Add onion and garlic to bowl chop, 3 seconds, sp 5. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Add olive oil and butter, saute 3 mins, 120 degrees, sp 1.
5. Insert butterfly, add rice and combine. 1 min, 120 deg, MC off, 1.5
6. Add white wine. 2 mins, varoma, MC off sp 1.5.
7. Add water, stock and cook, 20 mins, varoma, sp 1. Use basket on top of bowl in stead of MC.
8. Add to thermoserver, stir in reserved grated cheese, chicken, sweet potato & pumpkin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake