THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams cubed butternut pumpkin
- 150 grams cubed sweat potato
- 300 grams Chicken fillets
- 60-80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams olive oil
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams dry white wine
- 750 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoon Veg Stock Concentrate
1. Steam chicken, pumpkin and sweet potato untill just cooked through. in varoma then set aside in thermoserver.
2. Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl and grate, 5 seconds, sp 9. Reserve in a small bowl.
3. Add onion and garlic to bowl chop, 3 seconds, sp 5. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Add olive oil and butter, saute 3 mins, 120 degrees, sp 1.
5. Insert butterfly, add rice and combine. 1 min, 120 deg, MC off, "Counter-clockwise operation" 1.5
6. Add white wine. 2 mins, varoma, MC off "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1.5.
7. Add water, stock and cook, 20 mins, varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1. Use basket on top of bowl in stead of MC.
8. Add to thermoserver, stir in reserved grated cheese, chicken, sweet potato & pumpkin.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)