- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 cm ginger
- 5 cm Lemon grass
- 1 red chilli deseeded
- 8 stalk fresh coriander leaves only
- 20 gram olive oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 --- Juice of lime
- 320 gram risotto rice
- 500 gram water
- 1 tbsp TM stock paste
- 400 gram coconut milk
- 450 gram Raw Prawn Meat
- 200 gram frozen peas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion, garlic, chilli, ginger, lemongrass, coriander to TM bowl chop for 3 sec/ sp 7 - scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if required.
Add oil and sautee 3min/ 120C/ sp1 without MC
Add rice, juice of lime, sugar and fish sauce and sautee 2 min/100C/ sp1/ without MC
Add water/ TM Veg paste/ Coconut milk and cook 10min/100C/sp1/
Add peas and prawn meat and cook 3min/100C/sp1/
This is a mild curry suitable for toddlers/ young children and those who like their curries not too hot! You can definately add more chillies or marinade the prawn meat in 1/2 the spice mixture for aprox 30min before cooking.
Add any veggies of yor choice or line your Thermoserver with spinach leaves and allow the hot risotto to wilt the leaves before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry