- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 cm ginger
- 5 cm Lemon grass
- 1 red chilli deseeded
- 8 stalk fresh coriander leaves only
- 20 gram olive oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 --- Juice of lime
- 320 gram risotto rice
- 500 gram water
- 1 tbsp TM stock paste
- 400 gram coconut milk
- 450 gram Raw Prawn Meat
- 200 gram frozen peas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion, garlic, chilli, ginger, lemongrass, coriander to TM bowl chop for 3 sec/ sp 7 - scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if required.
Add oil and sautee 3min/ 120C/ sp1 without MC
Add rice, juice of lime, sugar and fish sauce and sautee 2 min/100C/ sp1/ without MC
Add water/ TM Veg paste/ Coconut milk and cook 10min/100C/sp1/
Add peas and prawn meat and cook 3min/100C/sp1/
This is a mild curry suitable for toddlers/ young children and those who like their curries not too hot! You can definately add more chillies or marinade the prawn meat in 1/2 the spice mixture for aprox 30min before cooking.
Add any veggies of yor choice or line your Thermoserver with spinach leaves and allow the hot risotto to wilt the leaves before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)