- 50 g corn flakes
- 250 g Colby or Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 250 g Pasta (GF, Rice, Corn, Organic or Regular), shells or spirals work well
- 1 brown onion, Peeled & quartered
- 1 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 30 g coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon TM Veggie Stock
- 400 g tomatos, fresh or canned (chopped)
- 1 zucchini, quartered
- 4 leaves spinach or kale, de-stemed
- 425 g tuna in olive oil or springwater
- 150 g corn niblets, Fresh or Frozen Corn
- salt & pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven 180 Degrees
Place pasta into a Thermoserver and pour freshly boiled water onto pasta and place the lid on. Allow to sit while preparing the other ingredients.
Grind Corn Flakes 3 seconds / speed 8. Set Aside
Roughly chop the Cheese 6 seconds/ speed 9.
Place onion and garlic into TM and chop 3 Seconds / Speed 7.
Add Oil and Saute 2minutes / 90 Degrees / Speed 1
Add zucchini, spinach & blitz for 5 Seconds / Speed 6
Add the can of chopped tomatoes (or fresh ones chopped), corn niblets and vegetable stock and mix on Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2 / 5 seconds
Drain the Pasta and pour it into the baking tray. Use a fork the roughly break down the Tuna Chunks so they are fairly even and pour the contents into the tray with the Pasta.
Place the oil/onion/vegetable mixture in with the tuna and pasta, and finally 1/2 of the grated cheese as well. Mix it all together with a large spoon so that the contents are evenly distributed.
Mix the remainding Cheese with the Corn Flake Crumbs together and spred on top of the Tuna Pasta. Sprinkle with Paprika (optional).
Bake in the oven at 180 Degrees for 15 Minutes
Accessories you need
* You can use the pasta of your choice, I prefer Gluten Free, Spelt Pasta or Wholemeal.
* Feel free to substitute chicken for tuna or peas for both or either of the green vegetables.
* I always make double this recipe as I have a large family and a large Bessimer deep dish. To do this, simply prep all ingredients as necessary, remembering to do the cheese in a few batches so as to not overload your machine. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder