- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 1 leek, washed, roughly chopped (white part only)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g Butter
- 350 g arborio rice, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 1 Chorizo sausage, mild - sliced
- 900 g water
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, blitzed
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- Pink Himalayan rock salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add tomatoes to the bowl - MC on/5 seconds / Speed 6 / Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Add to the bowl / Garlic / Leek / MC on/ Speed 5 / 4 seconds / scrape down sides / repeat if you see any large pieces of leek / scrape down sides
- Add butter / 2 minutes / 100 degrees / / Speed 1 MC off
- Add rice / 1 minute / 120 degrees / / Speed 1.5 / MC off / Basket on
- Add tomato / sliced chorizo/ stock / water / 16 minutes / 100 degrees / / Speed 1.5 / MC off / Basket on.
- Put finished risotto into your thermoserver, add zucchini and stir through, add parmesan and stir through, salt and pepper to taste. Leave sit for 10 minutes in thermoserver with lid on.
If using a block of parmesan, be sure to blitz this at the beginning and then wash/dry the bowl. If you cook the risotto with parmesan it will stick to the bowl.
DAIRY FREE OPTION - Omit parmesan and replace with 2 tablespoons savoury yeast flakes. Use a dairy free butter alternative eg Nuttelex, Bio Butter, or you can opt for olive oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- Taylor's Healthy Lunchbox Bliss Balls / Bars - gluten free, nut free, dairy free
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Dip - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Berry Cheesecake - Allergy Friendly - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cocoa Free, Soy Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Chicken and Spinach Risotto
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry