- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 60 grams onion
- 25 grams Butter
- 425 grams Tuna in olive oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes, roughly diced
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 40 grams olive oil from can of tuna
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 720 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parmesan cheese to bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 10 and put aside in separate bowl.
2. Wash and dry bowl.
3. Add onion and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
4. Scrape sides of bowl and add 40g oil from can of tuna.
5. Saute 3 mins/120deg/speed 1.
6. Insert butterfly, add rice, saute 1 min/120deg/reverse/Speed 1.5/MC off.
7. Add wine, cook 2 min/Varoma/reverse/Speed 1.5/MC off.
8. Scrape bottom of bowl with spatula to loosen rice.
9. Add stock, tomato paste, water, tomatoes and place simmer basket on top, cook for 13 mins/100deg/reverse/Speed 1.5.
10. Add tuna and cook 1.5min/100deg/reverse/Speed 1.5.
11. Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Can add peas in with tuna, or place baby spinach in bottom of Thermoserver and stir through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.