- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, Crust removed cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 50 grams Butter, Cut into pieces
- 20 grams olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 325 can canned diced tomatoes
- 425 can tuna, canned, in brine, Drained
- Cup --- frozen peas,corn and carrot
- 550 grams water
- 100 grams thickened cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmesan into bowl. Grate 10sec/speed 10.
Clean a d dry bowl.
- Place onion and garlic in bowl. Chop 3sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides
- Add butter and oil. Saute 3mins/120/speed 1.
- Insert butterfly whisk.
Add rice. Saute 1min/120/ /speed 1.5 without measuring cup
- Add wine. Saute 2mins/varoma/
Loosen rice at bottom of bowl with spatula./speed 1.5 without cup.
- Add stock, tomatoes, tuna, frozen veggies and water.
Cook 13mins/100/ /speed 1.5.
Place simmering basket on top in place of measuring cup.
- Move to thermoserver. Add parmesan and cream.
Allow to sit 5 mins before serving.
Accessories you need
Only thing now is to try stop them going back For more!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free