- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, Crust removed cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 50 grams Butter, Cut into pieces
- 20 grams olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 325 can canned diced tomatoes
- 425 can tuna, canned, in brine, Drained
- Cup --- frozen peas,corn and carrot
- 550 grams water
- 100 grams thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan into bowl. Grate 10sec/speed 10.
Clean a d dry bowl.
Place onion and garlic in bowl. Chop 3sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides
- Add butter and oil. Saute 3mins/120/speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk.
Add rice. Saute 1min/120//speed 1.5 without measuring cup
Add wine. Saute 2mins/varoma//speed 1.5 without cup.
Loosen rice at bottom of bowl with spatula.
Add stock, tomatoes, tuna, frozen veggies and water.
Cook 13mins/100//speed 1.5.
Place simmering basket on top in place of measuring cup.
Move to thermoserver. Add parmesan and cream.
Allow to sit 5 mins before serving.
Only thing now is to try stop them going back For more!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas