- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, Crust removed cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 50 grams Butter, Cut into pieces
- 20 grams olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 325 can canned diced tomatoes
- 425 can tuna, canned, in brine, Drained
- Cup --- frozen peas,corn and carrot
- 550 grams water
- 100 grams thickened cream
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan into bowl. Grate 10sec/speed 10.
Clean a d dry bowl.
Place onion and garlic in bowl. Chop 3sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides
- Add butter and oil. Saute 3mins/120/speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk.
Add rice. Saute 1min/120//speed 1.5 without measuring cup
Add wine. Saute 2mins/varoma//speed 1.5 without cup.
Loosen rice at bottom of bowl with spatula.
Add stock, tomatoes, tuna, frozen veggies and water.
Cook 13mins/100//speed 1.5.
Place simmering basket on top in place of measuring cup.
Move to thermoserver. Add parmesan and cream.
Allow to sit 5 mins before serving.
Only thing now is to try stop them going back For more!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.