- 1 Brown onion quartered
- 60 g Butter/Nuttelex
- 60 g dry white wine, optional can add extra water
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 2 tsp vegetable stock
- 750 g water
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 3 sprigs parsley, optional
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
1. Place onion in mixing bowl and chop at 3 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add butter/nuttelex. Sauté 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1 without measuring cup.
3. Add Aborio rice. Sauté 1 min//Varoma/speed 1.5
4. Add white wine and tomato paste. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1.5. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula To loosen rice.
5. Add stock, water, mushrooms. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl again.
6. Cook 15 mins/100 Deg.C//speed 1.5, placing simmering basket on top of lid instead of measuring cup.
7. Place spinach leaves in Thermo server, pour risotto on top of spinach and let sit for 5 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Savoury Streusel Muffins