- 250 gram Cream Cheese Block
- 60 grams dried apricots
- 20 grams Dried Papaya
- 50 grams Almonds raw
- 1/2 --- zest of lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Almonds into bowl and chop speed 8 - 2/3 Seconds - Be careful not to over blitz - you want some texture. SET ASIDE
2. Zest 1 half of a lemon and place into bowl - Blitz on speed 9 for 10 seconds ( I prefer to use my hand held zester for this , but this works also )
3. Add Apricots and Papaya CHOP Approx 5 seconds on speed 7 - You want bits not mush so watch this step
4. Add Cream Cheese and blend on speed 5/6 for 10 seconds until all combined.
5. Place cream cheese mixture onto a peice of cling film and wrap & roll to shape your log - Once rolled, place almonds onto a plate and gently roll your log in the almonds covering it - Place onto a serving plate and eat !
Accessories you need
This recipe can be made exacty the same way in both TM31 and Model5. Ingredients do not need to be exact, more apricot, or Lemon works either way. Its a handful of this, handful of that type recipe.
You can also dice the fruit, set aside - add the cream cheese blend and then readd the fruit. Either way has worked for me.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)