- 250g cream cheese
- 50g Raw Honey
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl & process for 10 secs speed 6.
Serve with green apple slices & fresh strawberries.
Cinnamon & Vanilla Cream Cheese Dip
For the best flavours mill your own cinnamon in the Thermomix & make your own vanilla bean paste in the Thermomix.
This is also delcious as an "icing" for leftover xmas puddings or on your xmas cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns