- 1 large avocado, cut in half and scoop the flesh
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 120 grams of plain Greek Yogurt
- 50 grams of a quality olive oil
- pinch of chilli powder
- pinch of salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add to the bowl the garlic and chop 5 seconds speed 6
Add all other ingredients and blend 5 seconds, speed 5
Scrape down the bowl and repeat
Serve over any salad, baked potatoes, on steak, and is even lovely as a dip with crusty bread and served with soft cheeses
Accessories you need
Enjoy this recipe - if you make it please pop back with a comment and rating - Thank you
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread