- 20 grams Pecans or walnuts
- 2 Medjool Dates, de-seeded
- 1/2 Avacado
Place Pecans/Walnuts and Dates in Tm bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add Avacado and mix for 5 seconds speed 4
Spread on Toast, Top with Banana Slices and drizzle with Honey (optional as it is pretty sweet with Dates.
Serve with Green Juice as shown. Mine is Kale, Parsley, Ginger, 2 pears and an Orange. Add a handful of ice and blend for 1 minute adding around 100 gms of water around the measuring cup on lid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Chocolate Avocado Cake
- Broccoli & kale salad
- Gluten Free Chia Linseed Bread Rolls
- Nat's Nice Nachos
- Layered Mexican Dip
- Raw Tacos
- Warnie Burger ( based on Jamie Oliver Botham Burger)
- Taco Rice Bake
- Guacamole the kids will love
- Orange Chocolate Mousse
- Dairy-free Choc-Avacado Mousse
- Avocado n Choc Bites (St Patrick's Day)