- 1 Bunch corriander
- 1 onions
- 1/2 Bulb garlic
- 1 Zested and juiced lemon
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 heaped tablespoon Cardamom ground
- 2 heaped tablespoons Mustard seeds ground
- 6 level tablespoon cumin ground
- 2 heaped tablespoons chilli powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons Tandoori powder
- 1 Small knuckle Galangal
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to the thermomix bowl , blitz on speed 5 for 3 minutes until you have a smooth paste .
- cook out the paste on speed 5 90°C for 5 minutes until paste is cooked out .
- Marinate meat for as long as possible in the fridge and cook in thermomix on the Veroma setting until sealed , lower temp and add liquid stock and cook out . Add cream to make richer .
Add more spices for a stronger flavour or add cream and cook out for more of a sauce consistency .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.