- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- 1 large fresh egg
- juice of half a lemon
- 1tsp organic sea salt
- 1tsp white pepper
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Rice Bran Oil
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop 3sec / speed 8
Insert butterfly and the rest of the ingredients except the oil, and mix 10 sec / speed 4
With MC in place on the lid, blend again while drizzling the oil around the TM bowl lid, allowing it to slowly add itself under the lid into the bowl for a further 1min 30 sec / speed 4
1. Rice bran oil gives the mayo a nice light flavour, but other vegetable oils can be used as desired.
2. I used an egg my chickens layed that morning and the mayo lasts 6 weeks in the fridge. For store bought eggs, I would say it expires when the egg carton says the eggs expire.
3. the garlic, mustard and pepper can all be left out if you preffer, as can their amounts be increased or decreased.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip