- 1 clove garlic, peeled. normal size not huge (Optional)
- 2 Eggs.
- 2 tsp Organic Dijon Mustard, heaped
- 2 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar or organic lemon juice
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt, ground
- .375 litre Avocado Oil, (1 1/2 cups (375ml)
Chop garlic clove 3 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Attach butterfly to bowl.
Add whole eggs, mustard, vinegar or lemon juice and salt to bowl. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Add MC (measuring cup) to lid. Make sure oil is in something that is easy to pour slowly from. Set timer to 2 mins. Turn machine onto speed 4. Then slowly and steadily pour in oil onto lid so that it takes about 1 minute and 45 seconds to pour in total oil. The oil will then trickle through the MC.
Let the thermomix keep running on speed 4 until the 2 minutes is up. If it takes longer to pour in the oil slowly just add 15 seconds extra to the time to make sure all oil is stirred in and emulsified.
If you dont want Garlic in the mayo you dont need to add it but it makes it taste awesome! This makes a fair bit of mayo and the recipe can easily be halved with no effect. All you need to do is just adjust the time from 2 minutes to 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Visit my facebook page or blog for more receipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA