- 2 granny smith apples, Quartered
- 500 grams Blackberries, I used fresh
- 40 grams lemon juice, Approximately the juice of 1 lemon
- 250 grams Rapadura Sugar, Or sugar of your choosing
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Put apples in the TM Bowl and Chop 5 seconds / speed 5
Add remaining ingredients and cook 60 minutes / 100 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1
Placing basket on top of the lid rather than the MC to prevent spitting.
Check to see if the Jam is ready. If not continue to cook for another 10 minutes / 100 degrees/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1
Continue to repeat this step until Jam is ready
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
To check to see if the Jam is ready place a small dollop on a cold saucer which has been chilled in the freezer. If the jam skins it is ready if not continue cooking a little longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce