- 3 fillets anchovies, drained
- 2 egg yolks only
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worsteshire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, or lemon juice
- 110 grams macadamia oil, or another neutral oil or EVOO if you prefer
- 1 tablespoon EVOO (olive oil)
- pinch salt and pepper to season
Blitz anchovy fillets and garlic 3 sec on speed 6 or until mashed chopped.
Add egg yolks, Worcestershire sauce, & vinegar blend on speed 3 -4 until mixed well.
Keep TM running speed 3-4 with butterfly, adding in EVOO, and macadamia oil via lid slowly. Mix until all oil is drizzled in. Dont rush this process as the slowler you go the better the consistency.
Pinch of salt & pepper to taste.
Keep in fridge use within 2 days due to the uncooked egg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate