- 220 g Grapeseed Oil
- 1 large garlic clove, (I Love Eungalla Organic Garlic)
- 2 egg yolks, (Fresher the Better)
- 1/8 tsp Onion powder
- 10 g Raw Honey, (Less if you don't do sweet Aioli)
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar, (I Use and Love the one from Pukara Estate)
8Recipe is created for
9Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Natural Quick Side dish Sauce Spread
Place a jug onto the mixing bowl lid (Minimum 250g capacity). Using the scales, weigh in the 220g Grapeseed oil into the jug and pop aside.
Place the Garlic into the bowl and chop for 2 Seconds | Speed 7, scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula and repeat. Scrape down the sides of the bowl again.
Now insert your butterfly. Add the egg yolks, onion powder, honey and white wine vinegar and mix for 2 minutes | Speed 4.
Now reset the timer for 3 minutes and place on Speed 4. Ensure the MC (measuring cup) is in place. Now very slowly pour the oil onto the mixing bowl lid. It will drizzle around the measuring cup and down into the mixing bowl. Emulsifying perfectly as long as you pouring the oil in nice and slowly. Keep in mind you have 3 minutes to do this. Scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add the tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Keep this in an airtight container or jar and in the fridge
This should last for up to 2 weeks in the fridge
Use your left over egg whites for a sorbet / fruity dream
Honey can be left out
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Lime Aioli