- 4 cups cauliflower florets, (1 sml or 1/2 large cauliflower)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 125 g Unsweetened almond milk, or other plant milk
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Onion Flakes
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan or sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
9Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Mother's Day Spring Winter BBQ Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking Heating Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma All-in-one cooking with Varoma Dinner Lunch Supper Main course Side dish Pasta dish Rice dish Sauce Spread Vegetable dish
1. place 500 g water in mixingbowl lid and divide cauliflower florets between simmering basket and varoma dish*. Steam minimum 15 mns/varoma/sp2 till cauliflower is tender. Set aside.
2. Empty and clean mixing bowl and add garlic. Chop 3 sec/sp 7. add olive oil and saute 3.5 mns/120C(varoma for TM31)/sp 1.
3. Add all other ingredients, including the steamed cauliflower and blend 10 sec/sp 6 till smooth. you can blend slightly longer till you achieve your desired consistency.
4. Serve the sauce with pasta, quinoa or (sweet) potato gnocchi*
Accessories you need
* I prefer to add all the cauliflower to the varoma dish and tray and steam some quinoa (or pasta/rice) in the basket to make most of the varoma cooking. You can also add some extra peas, broccoli or other veg and mix them through the sauce (whole). Alternatively stir some baby spinach through the sauce before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Walnut Patties
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Coconut Custard (Vegan)