- 600ml Cream
- cold water for a butter wash
- Fresh Chilli to desired taste, I used 1/2-1 big one
- Garlic to desired taste, I used 2 cloves
- Herbs if desired
Recipe is created for
1. To make Butter place the butterfly into TM BOWL. Add cream and mix till separated on Speed 4. Strain off the buttermilk using the basket and set aside.
2. Pour 500ml of cold water into TM bowl with the butter and mix 5 secs speed 5. Drain off the water using the basket. If freezing I don't do the cold water wash to save time. Set Butter aside.
3. Without rinsing the bow add chilli, garlic and herbs (if using). Chop speed 7 for 3 secs, scrape down and repeat until chopped well.
3. Add butter and mix sp 4 for 5-10 secs until combined.
4. Place on baking paper and roll into log for freezing. This enables you to cut off pieces at a time to use in cooking. See my chicken balls recipe.
Accessories you need
if you are not doing the wash use your hands to squeeze out as much buttermilk as possible.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas