- handful of chives
- 200 g turkey or chicken, cooked and cooled
- 150 g ham, cubed or sliced
- 250 g cream cheese
- drizzle of cream
- coloured peppercorns
- 150 g chicken stock, (or equivalent water with 1 tsp TM stock concentrate)
- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatine
Place chives into mixing bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 6.
Add turkey, ham, cream cheese and cream and blend for 30 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat. Pour into serving bowl and smooth top.
Press peppercorns into top.
Place stock and gelatine into clean and dry mixing bowl and warm for 3 mins/60C/speed 1. Blend for 10 secs/speed 6. Cool slightly before pouring on top of cheese pate mixture.
Allow to set in fridge for at least a couple of hours befire serving with water crackers, or Macadamia Parmesan Wafers, olives, cheese and fresh grape tomatoes.
This makes a terrific boxing day lunch teamed up with fresh salad and lots of crusty bread. The flavours improve over a couple of days.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)