- handful of chives
- 200 g turkey or chicken, cooked and cooled
- 150 g ham, cubed or sliced
- 250 g cream cheese
- drizzle of cream
- coloured peppercorns
- 150 g chicken stock, (or equivalent water with 1 tsp TM stock concentrate)
- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatine
Place chives into mixing bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 6.
Add turkey, ham, cream cheese and cream and blend for 30 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat. Pour into serving bowl and smooth top.
Press peppercorns into top.
Place stock and gelatine into clean and dry mixing bowl and warm for 3 mins/60C/speed 1. Blend for 10 secs/speed 6. Cool slightly before pouring on top of cheese pate mixture.
Allow to set in fridge for at least a couple of hours befire serving with water crackers, or Macadamia Parmesan Wafers, olives, cheese and fresh grape tomatoes.
This makes a terrific boxing day lunch teamed up with fresh salad and lots of crusty bread. The flavours improve over a couple of days.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen