- handful of chives
- 200 g turkey or chicken, cooked and cooled
- 150 g ham, cubed or sliced
- 250 g cream cheese
- drizzle of cream
- coloured peppercorns
- 150 g chicken stock, (or equivalent water with 1 tsp TM stock concentrate)
- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatine
Place chives into mixing bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 6.
Add turkey, ham, cream cheese and cream and blend for 30 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat. Pour into serving bowl and smooth top.
Press peppercorns into top.
Place stock and gelatine into clean and dry mixing bowl and warm for 3 mins/60C/speed 1. Blend for 10 secs/speed 6. Cool slightly before pouring on top of cheese pate mixture.
Allow to set in fridge for at least a couple of hours befire serving with water crackers, or Macadamia Parmesan Wafers, olives, cheese and fresh grape tomatoes.
Accessories you need
This makes a terrific boxing day lunch teamed up with fresh salad and lots of crusty bread. The flavours improve over a couple of days.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum Relish
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Muliti-Purpose Yummy Green Sauce
- Variation Traditional Pan Juice Gravy
- Velveting marinade for 500g chicken
- Better Than French Onion Dip
- Nonno's Sauce
- CookiK8 Hummus
- Cheesy Cob Loaf Filling
- The Best/Easiest Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Quick Cheese Sauce-Koko
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles