- handful of chives
- 200 g turkey or chicken, cooked and cooled
- 150 g ham, cubed or sliced
- 250 g cream cheese
- drizzle of cream
- coloured peppercorns
- 150 g chicken stock, (or equivalent water with 1 tsp TM stock concentrate)
- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatine
Place chives into mixing bowl and chop for 4 secs/speed 6.
Add turkey, ham, cream cheese and cream and blend for 30 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat. Pour into serving bowl and smooth top.
Press peppercorns into top.
Place stock and gelatine into clean and dry mixing bowl and warm for 3 mins/60C/speed 1. Blend for 10 secs/speed 6. Cool slightly before pouring on top of cheese pate mixture.
Allow to set in fridge for at least a couple of hours befire serving with water crackers, or Macadamia Parmesan Wafers, olives, cheese and fresh grape tomatoes.
This makes a terrific boxing day lunch teamed up with fresh salad and lots of crusty bread. The flavours improve over a couple of days.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Yve's Mini quiches
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins