- 2 cups Basil, kale and spinich,washed
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons jucied
- 1/2 macadamia Oil
- Salt & Pepper optional
8Recipe is created for
Crush garlic and pine nuts for a few seconds.
Add basil,spinich and kale, cheese and lemon juice. Whizz a few seconds. While processing add oil slowly. salt and pepper if desired.
This will keep in the fridge for a week. Or freeze in small bags ready to use or thaw as needed.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish