- 2 cups Basil, kale and spinich,washed
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons jucied
- 1/2 macadamia Oil
- Salt & Pepper optional
Crush garlic and pine nuts for a few seconds.
Add basil,spinich and kale, cheese and lemon juice. Whizz a few seconds. While processing add oil slowly. salt and pepper if desired.
This will keep in the fridge for a week. Or freeze in small bags ready to use or thaw as needed.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam