- 250 grams peanuts, dry-roasted, salted or unsalted
- 40 grams coconut butter/oil
1 Place 200gm peanuts into TM bowl and mix 15 seconds/speed 6.
2 Add 50gm of peanuts closed lid position/turbo 4-6 times to chop nuts to desired size (less processing will produce crunchier peanut spread).
3 Add butter. Mix 10 seconds/speed 1.
4 Scrape down sides and continue to mix for another 5 seconds/speed 1.
5 Place in sterilised jars and store in cool dry place. Coconut flavour will develop over 24-48 hours.
Accessories you need
Refrigerate for best consistency and longevity.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce