- 500 grams Cream Cheese.
- 250 grams Feta Cheese, crumbled, (Danish is best but any is fine)
- 3 cloves Garlic.
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
1:- Place garlic and dill in "Closed lid" speed 5, 5 seconds. Then scrape down the sides
2:- Place cream cheese and feta in "Closed lid" speed 8, 15 seconds.
3:- Serve with a sprig of fresh dill on top
Let's get mixing
Accessories you need
* Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam