- 900 g Washed Ripe Figs
- 1 Red apple quartered
- 3 Plums - washed and stoned
- juice of 1 lemon
- 300 g raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Cut ends off figs & halve. Place into
Add apple, plums, lemon juice & sugar into
Cook for 15 minutes, 100deg on speed 2
Then cook for 30 mins, Varoma temp, speed 2 with steaming basket on top of lid.
Pour into warm sterilized jars.
Delicious on toast or scones
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce