- 1000 g ripe figs
- 300 g raw sugar
- 20 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Cut off stems and halve figs. Place into TM bowl.
Add sugar and lemon juice.
Cook 30 min 100deg sp 2.
Cook further 15 min Varoma sp 2 with MC removed and TM basket ontop.
Pour into sterile jars.
Love this jam, so easy and tasty!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus