- 150 grams Raw macadamias
- 1 bunch fresh basil, Stalks removed
- 1/2 Fresh lemon, Juice Only
- Celtic or Himalayan salt, To taste
Recipe is created for
Place nuts, basil, the lemon juice and a pinch of salt into the TM bowl.
Process on Speed 6 for 10 seconds; repeat until the ingredients form a beautiful green smooth pesto.
Taste as you go and add more lemon and salt as desired.
Serve with raw vegetable sticks or on your favourite cracker.
Accessories you need
Can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly