- 500 grams fruit of choice
- 350 grams raw suger
- 150 grams jam setting suger
8Recipe is created for
i have made this jam with kiwi/strawberry/nectarine /peach works really well plum was very well set so maybe less veroma time at end i also did 50/50 strawberry and banana yummo.I just wash my jars well and boil for 5mins make about 2 jars make sure you pour jam into hot jarsor could break
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- mkr pate
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw