- 500 grams fruit of choice
- 350 grams raw suger
- 150 grams jam setting suger
Recipe is created for
i have made this jam with kiwi/strawberry/nectarine /peach works really well plum was very well set so maybe less veroma time at end i also did 50/50 strawberry and banana yummo.I just wash my jars well and boil for 5mins make about 2 jars make sure you pour jam into hot jarsor could break
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Low carb cheesecake
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Chicken liver pate keto
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup