- 500 grams fruit of choice
- 350 grams raw suger
- 150 grams jam setting suger
8Recipe is created for
i have made this jam with kiwi/strawberry/nectarine /peach works really well plum was very well set so maybe less veroma time at end i also did 50/50 strawberry and banana yummo.I just wash my jars well and boil for 5mins make about 2 jars make sure you pour jam into hot jarsor could break
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- vegan chickpea loaf
- LCHF egg curry
- LCHF brocolli bake
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- lchf savoury pies
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf