- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 2 level tablespoons raw sugar
- 2 Eggs - large
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into the thermomix (20 seconds/speed 6)
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula
- Insert butterfly whisk, cook for 6 minutes/temp 80 C /speed 3
- Pour into hot sterilised jars and seal with the lid.
- Store curd in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Accessories you need
Peel mangoes by cutting down the side and removing the cheeks, run the edge of the mango cheek skin down the side of a glass. The mago cheek and any juice will be saved in the glass, discard the peel.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.