- 150 g full cream milk
- 100 g thickened cream
- 10 g Matcha Powder
- 30 g raw sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put everything in the TM bowl and cook for 10 mins/100 deg/sp 1/ MC on.
2. Scrape the sides down and continue cooking for another 10 mins/100 Deg/Sp 1/MC on. It should start to thicken up just a little. If you feel it's still too runny, cook for a further 3 mins/ 100 deg/ Sp 1/ MC on.
3. Put it in a sterilised jar and allow it to cool completely. Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. It should set as it cools, and set further in the fridge!
Accessories you need
Perfect for Christmas gifts especially if you have friends who love matcha!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Marble Butter Cake
- Claypot Rice
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Zucchini Brownies
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Salted Chunky Chocolate Cookie
- Spinach and Artichoke Warm Dip
- Baked Tapioca Cake
- Chorizo Baked Eggs