- · 2-1/2 cups firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- · 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- · 2 cups dry white wine
- · 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice plus additional if needed
- · 3-1/2 cups sugar
- · 85 gms liquid pectin
8Recipe is created for
In the TM bowl blend together the mint and rosemary on speed 10 for 20 seconds, add wine and cook for 6 mins on speed 2 at 100 degrees
Set aside in separate bowl. let the herb mixture stand, covered, for 45 minutes.
Strain the herb mixture back into the TM bowl through a sieve lined with several layers of rinsed and squeezed cheese cloth set over a large measuring cup, pressing hard on the solids, and add 1/4 cup of the lemon juice. (There should be exactly 2 cups liquid; if there is less add enough of the additional lemon juice to measure 2 cups liquid.)
Pour in the sugar and heat at 100 degrees on speed 2 for 5 mins or until rolling boil. While boiling pour in the pectin quickly, continue cooking on 100 degrees for another 2 mins
skim off any foam with a large spoon, and ladle the wine jelly mixture immediately into sterilized jars.
Store the jars in a cool, dark place.
if you dont like the rosemary flavour substitute with the same amount of mint. this is really nice on lamb shanks and roasted in the oven with some garlic and olive oil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)