- 200 grams Natural greek yoghurt
- 3 sprigs mint, Leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of half a lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- 1. Add mint leaves and garlic to "Closed lid" and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl and chip for another 3 seconds, speed 7.
3. Scrape sides, add Yoghurt and half of the lemon juice.
4. Mix 4 seconds, speed 4. Add the remaining lemon if you feel it's needed.
5. Serve (we had ours on tandoori chicken pizza)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Berry Smoothie
- Salsa Verde
- Traditional Egyptian Mint Lime Lemonade - Incredibly refreshing!
- Marion’s Cheats Laksa
- Asian Spiced Crumbed Cutlets and Green Pea Mash
- Middle Eastern Beef Koftas
- Herbs de Provence
- Batata Harar with Grilled Salmon
- Fodmap Green juice
- Minted Mushy Peas
- Blueberry Smoothie