- 200 grams Natural greek yoghurt
- 3 sprigs mint, Leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of half a lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add mint leaves and garlic to and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl and chip for another 3 seconds, speed 7.
3. Scrape sides, add Yoghurt and half of the lemon juice.
4. Mix 4 seconds, speed 4. Add the remaining lemon if you feel it's needed.
5. Serve (we had ours on tandoori chicken pizza)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Natural Almond Butter
- Never try another hummus again!
- Cajeta Envinada (Mexican Caramel Spread)
- Pub Style Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- English Salad Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- ARNOTT’S Mint Slice Hot Chocolate
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Manaya's Kebbe Naya ( raw meat patte)
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Lebanese cabbage rolls
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- mint sauce tm5