- 1.5 tsp Garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp Onion powder
- 1.5 tsp mild mustard
- 300 grams mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon Gherkin relish
1. Add all the ingredients to the .
2. Blend sp 4/30 seconds or until blended. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
3. Store in the fridge for a week or so.
Delicious...so close to the original, but without all the nasties..
It tastes even better after a day or so in the fridge.
Ty it on my burgers:
Adapted from a recipe by Delicious.com.au
Join my FaceBook page "Thermify me" for more great recipes and ideas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake