- 1.5 tsp Garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp Onion powder
- 1.5 tsp mild mustard
- 300 grams mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon Gherkin relish
1. Add all the ingredients to the .
2. Blend sp 4/30 seconds or until blended. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
3. Store in the fridge for a week or so.
Delicious...so close to the original, but without all the nasties..
It tastes even better after a day or so in the fridge.
Ty it on my burgers:
Adapted from a recipe by Delicious.com.au
Join my FaceBook page "Thermify me" for more great recipes and ideas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip