- 1.5 tsp Garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp Onion powder
- 1.5 tsp mild mustard
- 300 grams mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon Gherkin relish
1. Add all the ingredients to the .
2. Blend sp 4/30 seconds or until blended. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
3. Store in the fridge for a week or so.
Delicious...so close to the original, but without all the nasties..
It tastes even better after a day or so in the fridge.
Ty it on my burgers:
Adapted from a recipe by Delicious.com.au
Join my FaceBook page "Thermify me" for more great recipes and ideas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Quiche Lorraine
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze