- 1 Large green apple 110g, cored
- 2 pears 200g, peeled and cored
- 2 plums 200g, cored
- 25g lemon juice, about 1 small lemon
- 190g raw sugar
Recipe is created for
- Chop the apple 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down bowl. Add pear and plum and mix 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down bowl. Add lemon juice and sugar. Cook 25 minutes veroma heat, speed 2 without the measuring cup on but with the basket on the open lid flat side down.
Accessories you need
This sets into quite a firm jam. You could maybe add less sugar, different fruit, a little vanilla or some spices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken