- 250 grams philadalphia cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon tobasco sauce, or to your liking
- pinch paprika
- 4 spring onions
- 250 grams Prawns, Cooked
Place shallots in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds on speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add remaining ingredients EXCEPT prawns and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4–5. Ensure no lumps of cheese are left.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add prawns and mix for a 20 seconds on speed 4–5 or until desired consistency.
Decorate with a couple of full prawns and sprig of parsley, dill or herb of choice.
Also great as a sandwich filling with cruncy lettuce or as a spread on a cruskit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Chilli Mussels
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Vegan Moussaka
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup