- 250 grams philadalphia cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon tobasco sauce, or to your liking
- pinch paprika
- 4 spring onions
- 250 grams Prawns, Cooked
Place shallots in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds on speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add remaining ingredients EXCEPT prawns and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4–5. Ensure no lumps of cheese are left.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add prawns and mix for a 20 seconds on speed 4–5 or until desired consistency.
Decorate with a couple of full prawns and sprig of parsley, dill or herb of choice.
Also great as a sandwich filling with cruncy lettuce or as a spread on a cruskit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Christmas Salad
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- BBQ Sauce
- Barbecued pork ribs
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)