- 2 --- Avocados, pip and skin removes
- 150 grams Natural greek yoghurt
- 2 sticks spring onions, sliced into 3cm pieces
- 20 grams freshly squeezed lemon juice, about half a lemon
- 1 pinches onion salt
- salt n pepper to taste
5h 0minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
8 sec sp 5
scrape into serving dish and serve with home made flat bread or crackers, tacos, doritos.
put all ingredients into mixing jug
Accessories you need
i also like to add garlic to this. chop first 5sec sp6 then add all other ingredients
for more recipes and tips, cooking classes and more head over to my fb page.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Variation Dukkah