- 100 grams raw sugar, (or to taste)
- 230 grams sour cream
- 250 grams cream cheese, (block)
- 80 grams raspberries, (fresh or frozen)
Weigh the raw sugar into the TMX bowl and grind speed 9 for 15 secs, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend speed 5-6 for 10secs, scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary
Chill in fridge for approx. 30 mins
Serve with your favourite fruit cut into pieces suitable for dipping.
Accessories you need
This recipe was adapted and coverted from a recipe found at allrecipes.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hollandaise sauce
- Plum Jam
- Variation Plum Jam
- Green Goddess Recipe (mayo & greek yoghurt)
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Tomato chutney
- Great Honey Mustard Dressing
- Garlic mayonnaise (Double batch)
- Plum and Onion Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Almond and Lemon Myrtle Dukkah