- 500 g raspberry, from frozen
- 65 g raw sugar
- 2 level tbsp chia seeds, Black or white
- 1 level tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1. Pace Frozen Raspberries into "Closed lid" .
2. Add sugar and lemon into "Closed lid"
Place simmering basket on top of lid instead of MC
3. Place Chia Seeds into "Closed lid" and cook further for
2min/100deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Sp1.
Keep simmering basket on lid instead of MC.
4. Pour into steralised glass jars. Seal with lid straight away. Leave to set, 3-4 hours. Store jam in fridge.
Accessories you need
"Counter-clockwise operation" = reverse blades
"Closed lid" = Mixing Bowl
MC = Measuring Cup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam