- 2 --- 110g tin sardines in oil
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g seeded (wholegrain) mustard
- 30 g red wine or sherry vinegar
Recipe is created for
1. Strain oil from sardines and discard.
2. Place sardines, ricotta cheese, mustard and vinegar into TM Bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again for 5 sec/speed 5.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Serve with crackers or vegetable crudite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)