- 2 --- 110g tin sardines in oil
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g seeded (wholegrain) mustard
- 30 g red wine or sherry vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Strain oil from sardines and discard.
2. Place sardines, ricotta cheese, mustard and vinegar into TM Bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again for 5 sec/speed 5.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Serve with crackers or vegetable crudite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.