- 2 --- 110g tin sardines in oil
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g seeded (wholegrain) mustard
- 30 g red wine or sherry vinegar
Recipe is created for
1. Strain oil from sardines and discard.
2. Place sardines, ricotta cheese, mustard and vinegar into TM Bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again for 5 sec/speed 5.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Serve with crackers or vegetable crudite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter