- 2 --- 110g tin sardines in oil
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g seeded (wholegrain) mustard
- 30 g red wine or sherry vinegar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Strain oil from sardines and discard.
2. Place sardines, ricotta cheese, mustard and vinegar into TM Bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again for 5 sec/speed 5.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Serve with crackers or vegetable crudite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.