- 250 g TM Mashed Potato
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tab poppy seeds
- 1 tab lemon juice
- 1 tab olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (drop of milk may also be needed if too thick)
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic 3-4 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add remaining ingredients, mix 5 seconds on speed 4.
3. Scrape down sides, season to taste, add a little milk if required. Mix again 5 seconds on speed 4.
4. Serve with your favourite vege sticks or crakers
Great way of using up left over (yes I know that may be unusual) mash potato.
Handy as a school snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.