- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 100 grams drained sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon gormet fresh basil paste
- 250 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
Recipe is created for
Place the garlic and sundried tomatoes into TM bowl and chop for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add basil and cream cheese and combine for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Dried or chopped fresh basil maybe used in place of basil paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup