- 1 mango, removed from skin, stone removed
- 220 g whole egg mayonnaise, from EDC. (I make mine with garlic, dijon mustard, lemon juice & rice bran oil.)
- 1 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, (about half a lemon)
- salt & pepper
Put mango into TM bowl and blend for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Add mayonaise, sweet chilli, lemon juice and salt & pepper and blend for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Serve with prawns or chicken tenderloins.
Perfect amount for 2kg of prawns.
Make your own mayonnaise first, remove from bowl and without cleaning TM do rest of the steps as above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.