- 1 mango, removed from skin, stone removed
- 220 g whole egg mayonnaise, from EDC. (I make mine with garlic, dijon mustard, lemon juice & rice bran oil.)
- 1 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, (about half a lemon)
- salt & pepper
Put mango into TM bowl and blend for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Add mayonaise, sweet chilli, lemon juice and salt & pepper and blend for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Serve with prawns or chicken tenderloins.
Perfect amount for 2kg of prawns.
Make your own mayonnaise first, remove from bowl and without cleaning TM do rest of the steps as above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mango chicken curry
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Dans super easy frozen mango bars
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Moscato Mango Daiquiri
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Coconut and Mango Daiquiri ( Mocktail directions also)
- Pink Smoothie Bowl