- 1 mango, removed from skin, stone removed
- 220 g whole egg mayonnaise, from EDC. (I make mine with garlic, dijon mustard, lemon juice & rice bran oil.)
- 1 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, (about half a lemon)
- salt & pepper
Put mango into TM bowl and blend for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Add mayonaise, sweet chilli, lemon juice and salt & pepper and blend for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Serve with prawns or chicken tenderloins.
Perfect amount for 2kg of prawns.
Make your own mayonnaise first, remove from bowl and without cleaning TM do rest of the steps as above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Fresh mango muesli
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Mango and banana ice cream
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Mango Jam
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- No bake muesli bars