- 750 grams whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 lemons, rind only, save juice
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, drained
- 4 Gherkins
- 2 tablespoons Parsely leaves, fresh
Place lemon rind, capers, gherkins and parsely leaves into TM bowl.
Push turbo button for 1-2 secs, 2-3 times. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Add mayonnaise and mix on reverse, speed 2, for 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice to taste.
Accessories you need
Chill for 1 hour before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce