- 750 grams whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 lemons, rind only, save juice
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, drained
- 4 Gherkins
- 2 tablespoons Parsely leaves, fresh
Place lemon rind, capers, gherkins and parsely leaves into TM bowl.
Push turbo button for 1-2 secs, 2-3 times. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Add mayonnaise and mix on reverse, speed 2, for 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice to taste.
Accessories you need
Chill for 1 hour before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly