- 2 - 3 Avocados, flesh
- 1 green chilli, fresh, optional to remove seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 lime's juice, Or lemon juice
- 2 Spring onions chopped, roughly
- handful of fresh corriander leaves
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp coriander ground
I have adapted a Nigella recipe, this is an absolute favourite in our house.
Place a reserved avocado seed into the dip to keep it from going brown, if you wont be serving it straight away.
Using freshly milled cumin & coriander seeds makes it even tastier
Our family has been having this dip every Christmas for many years!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs