- 500 grams asparagus, green, Small
- 500 grams water
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 4 egg yolks
- 130 grams Butter, Cut into pieces
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 50 grams water
- pepper, black, To taste
Peel & rinse the asparagus & place in the varoma.
Mix the water & salt in the bowl and place the Varoma in the bowl.
Cook for 20-25 minutes (depending on the size of the asparagus) at Varoma/speed 1.
Place the asparagus in a reserved warm plate.
Rinse the bowl with cold water and insert the whisk attachment.
Mix all the ingredients in the bowl, and heat 4 min/70degC/ speed 3.
Mix without heat for 1 min/ speed 2
Pour the sauce over the sparagus and serve immediately.
This dish is good with potatoes & meats in the tradition of the Rhine region of France.
It would be also delicious with steamed fish & potatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Wattleseed Shortbread
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake