- 500 grams asparagus, green, Small
- 500 grams water
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 4 egg yolks
- 130 grams Butter, Cut into pieces
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 50 grams water
- pepper, black, To taste
Peel & rinse the asparagus & place in the varoma.
Mix the water & salt in the bowl and place the Varoma in the bowl.
Cook for 20-25 minutes (depending on the size of the asparagus) at Varoma/speed 1.
Place the asparagus in a reserved warm plate.
Rinse the bowl with cold water and insert the whisk attachment.
Mix all the ingredients in the bowl, and heat 4 min/70degC/ speed 3.
Mix without heat for 1 min/ speed 2
Pour the sauce over the sparagus and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This dish is good with potatoes & meats in the tradition of the Rhine region of France.
It would be also delicious with steamed fish & potatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake