- 15 grams olive oil
- 6 pieces bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 200 grams plain flour
- 410 grams canned sweet corn kernel
- 300 grams water
- Place oil into mixing bowl and heat 3min/120C/speed 1.
- Add bacon and onion and cook 5min/120C/speed 1 using splash guard or simmering basket. Scrap down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Check the size of the bacon and onion if not small enough, chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Add water and flour and mix 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Add the corn kernels and mix well with the spatula.
- Heat oil in the fypan and cook 1 tbls spoon to make the fritters.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly