- 150 g peas
- 300 g green beans, trimmed
- 200 g Sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 40 g Butter
1. Fill TM bowl with 500ml water. Place peas and green beans in lower Varona steaming tray, steam for 8 mins, Varoma temperature, speed 3.
2. Add sugar snaps, continue to steam for a further 4 mins, Varona, speed 3. Set aside.
3. Place hazelnuts in dry TM bowl, chop for 1 sec, speed 8.
4. Add garlic & chilli, chop 2 secs, speed 6.
5. Add butter, saute for 5 mins. 100 deg, speed 1.
6. Add peas and beans, continue to saute 3 mins, 100 deg, reverse speed soft.
7. Serve warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing