THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 g pomegranate molasses
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 45 g orange juice
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 400 g beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 400 g carrot, peeled and quartered
- 50 g raisins
- 20 g sunflower seeds, toasted
- 20 g pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Baby spinach leaves and feta to serve
- Place dressing ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
- With dressing remaining in mixing bowl, add carrots and beetroot and chop 4-5 sec/speed 5, use spatula to assist mixing to ensure all ingredients are chopped evenly. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add raisins, seeds and salt and combine 3-4 sec//speed 2 using spatula to assist mixing.
- Serve salad on baby spinach leaves and top with crumbled feta.
This recipe is a Thermomix conversion of Raw Energy featured on pg 194 of Ripe Recipes by Angela Redfern.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise