THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 g pomegranate molasses
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 45 g orange juice
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 400 g beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 400 g carrot, peeled and quartered
- 50 g raisins
- 20 g sunflower seeds, toasted
- 20 g pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Baby spinach leaves and feta to serve
- Place dressing ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
- With dressing remaining in mixing bowl, add carrots and beetroot and chop 4-5 sec/speed 5, use spatula to assist mixing to ensure all ingredients are chopped evenly. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add raisins, seeds and salt and combine 3-4 sec//speed 2 using spatula to assist mixing.
- Serve salad on baby spinach leaves and top with crumbled feta.
This recipe is a Thermomix conversion of Raw Energy featured on pg 194 of Ripe Recipes by Angela Redfern.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- French bread
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork