THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 g pomegranate molasses
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 45 g orange juice
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 400 g beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 400 g carrot, peeled and quartered
- 50 g raisins
- 20 g sunflower seeds, toasted
- 20 g pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Baby spinach leaves and feta to serve
- Place dressing ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
- With dressing remaining in mixing bowl, add carrots and beetroot and chop 4-5 sec/speed 5, use spatula to assist mixing to ensure all ingredients are chopped evenly. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add raisins, seeds and salt and combine 3-4 sec//speed 2 using spatula to assist mixing.
- Serve salad on baby spinach leaves and top with crumbled feta.
This recipe is a Thermomix conversion of Raw Energy featured on pg 194 of Ripe Recipes by Angela Redfern.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles